In the quiz I took, it said my two favorite genres are fiction and comedy. I don't believe this is accurate, because I am more of a romantic and non-fiction type of person. I love book that have to do with love or true-based stories.
The last thing I read that I enjoyed was a text message from my friend, saying how much she does not like her classes. I usually laugh at a lot of things and I received that text about an hour ago. I think it's funny how even a text can make me laugh. Even my friends always tell me I laugh at everything. I can't go a day without laughing.
Dear Gabriela,
ReplyDeleteI very much enjoyed reading about your interests, I too like romances. The only thing I would have to suggest is maybe to elaborate more, like on your favorite types of books maybe say why those are your favorite types. I only found one grammatical error. In the second line, third sentence it should be books instead of book, but otherwise you did very well. I was wondering, did you notice any cause/effect pattern when you took the reader quiz? Any reason you got the results you did?
Sincerely,
Melina Paan
Hi Melina, thanks for your comment! I appreciate your feedback. The reason why I might have gotten the results I did was because the quiz may have interpreted by interests incorrectly. I noticed that the quiz asked very basic questions to predict the kind of reader that I am.
DeleteGood prediction! Also, I was wondering, since you like to laugh a lot do, you think that makes you biased toward the people you hang out with?
Delete-Melina Paan
Thank you, Melina! Hm.. I guess it does make me biased. I always try to hang out with people that make me laugh or have a good sense of humor. I mean who doesn't like to laugh?
Delete